Looking for a fun trip for your students to celebrate another year completed? Reserve a field trip at the Holland Community Aquatic Center! Your students will be able to enjoy swimming with friends in our Splash Zone and other water features.
Splash Package: Features offered will be the Splash Zone including 150 ft water slide, vortex pool, and water cannons. Great for K-1st Grade!
Offered May 29 & 31, June 5 & 7 at 9:15 – 10:45 a.m.
Adventure Package: Features offered will be the Splash Zone including 150 ft water slide, vortex pool, and water cannons, as well as the AquaTrak, Zipline & Diving Boards. Great for all ages!
Offered May 29-31 & June1, 4-7 at 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
How to Book a Field Trip:
Ready to pay in full? Make your reservation here! (Be sure to use your school information when setting up a profile.)
Need to start with a deposit? Call us at 616-393-7595 and we can help you reserve your field trip!
Reservations are taken on a “first-come-first-serve” basis. A non-refundable deposit of $20 per reservation is required to confirm a field trip. Full payment must be received by May 18, 2018. Any cancellations made less than 24 hours before your scheduled time are not eligible for a refund.
The chaperones are responsible for male and female locker room supervision.
K-1st grade: one adult per 5 children is required to be in their suit, in the water and actively involved with children.
2nd-4th grades: one adult per 8 children is required to be in their suit and in the water.
5th-6th grades: on adult per classroom is required.
1. All features in the 50 meter pool require a swim test.
2. Children under 48” tall will be limited to the shallow play area only.
3. No lifejackets or other personal flotation devices will be provided.
4. Children must provide their own suits and towels. Proper swimwear is required. We do not allow cutoff shorts, T-shirts, or street wear. Swimsuits with metal or zippers will not be allowed on the slide or AquaTrak.
5. Children with special needs must be provided assistance from their school. We do not have staff available to provide extra help necessary in these situations. A parent or guardian is welcome to attend as a chaperone at no charge.
6. It is not necessary to arrive any earlier than 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled time – we are not able to allow anyone into the locker rooms or pool area early.
7. Children not included on classroom list (siblings or other children brought by chaperones) must be taller than 42″. Daily admission fees will be charged.
8. Classroom size: 1-30 students. Chaperones are free. Up to 6 classrooms per session.
9. Each participant (children and chaperones) must have a signed waiver.