Do you have a special event coming up or looking for a way to enjoy the pool even more? We offer many rental opportunites including Birthday Parties, Private Rentals and Field Trip opportunities! Give us a call to inquire about your next event!
A fun adventure for kids and kids-at-heart! Invite your friends and family to celebrate your birthday at Holland Community Aquatic Center! Give us a call to check our availability!
Rates: Standard $185 / Resident $165
Additional Guests: $7.50 per person
Residents: discount available for additional guests with valid resident ID
Birthday Party Package includes:
» Free admission for the birthday child
» Admission for 15 guests
» T-Shirt for the birthday child
» 1 hour in a private party room
» Unlimited swim time! (swim time is shared with public Family Splash Time)
The time you’ll need for decorating the room must also be included in your rental, and the room is not available until your rented time. If you would like additional time in our multi-purpose room the costs are as follows:
» Resident $20.00 for 30 min. / Standard $23.00 for 30 min.
*additional time must be reserved before the day of your party.
Looking for a unique place to host your next family gathering, church outing or large group get together? Reserve a private party at the pool! Private party rentals are available Saturday evenings from 7:30-9:30pm! Reserve just the Splash Zone, or if you have a larger group, you can reserve the entire pool!
Email to check our availbility!
|Splash Zone Only||$295||–||–||–|
|50 Meter Pool Only||$295||$350||–||–|
|Both Splash Zone & 50 M||$585||$705||$815||$925|
HPSD Resident Rates
|Splash Zone Only||$240||–||–||–|
|50 Meter Pool Only||$240||$252||–||–|
|Both Splash Zone & 50 M||$480||$595||$705||$815|
Private parties must be reserved 3 weeks in advance. Standard set up included with a 50M rental includes the diving boards and Aqua Track. Add the Zipline, Alpine Challenge and the Multipupose Room with the Kitchen for an additional fee.
*10% non-refundable deposit required at time of reservation. Balance must be paid 7 days prior to event.
Interested in doing a senior all nighter or a lock in? Contact us for rates and availability.
Looking for a fun trip for your students to celebrate another year completed? Reserve a field trip at the Holland Community Aquatic Center! Your students will be able to enjoy swimming with friends in our Splash Zone and other water features.
Splash Package: Features offered will be the Splash Zone including 150 ft water slide, vortex pool, and water cannons. Great for K-1st Grade!
Offered May 21, 23, 28, 30 & June 4 @ 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Adventure Package: Features offered will be the Splash Zone including 150 ft water slide, vortex pool, and water cannons, as well as the AquaTrak, Zipline & Diving Boards. Great for all ages!
Offered May 20-24, 28-31 & June 3-5 @ 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
How to Book a Field Trip:
Call us at 616-393-7595 and we can help you reserve your field trip!
Reservations are taken on a “first-come-first-serve” basis. A non-refundable deposit of $20 per reservation is required to confirm a field trip. Full payment must be received by May 10, 2019. Any cancellations made less than 24 hours before your scheduled time are not eligible for a refund.
The chaperones are responsible for male and female locker room supervision.
K-1st grade: one adult per 5 children is required to be in their suit, in the water and actively involved with children.
2nd-4th grades: one adult per 8 children is required to be in their suit and in the water.
5th-6th grades: on adult per classroom is required.
1. All features in the 50 meter pool require a swim test.
2. Children under 48” tall will be limited to the shallow play area only.
3. No lifejackets or other personal flotation devices will be provided.
4. Children must provide their own suits and towels. Proper swimwear is required. We do not allow cutoff shorts, T-shirts, or street wear. Swimsuits with metal or zippers will not be allowed on the slide or AquaTrak.
5. Children with special needs must be provided assistance from their school. We do not have staff available to provide extra help necessary in these situations. A parent or guardian is welcome to attend as a chaperone at no charge.
6. It is not necessary to arrive any earlier than 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled time – we are not able to allow anyone into the locker rooms or pool area early.
7. Children not included on classroom list (siblings or other children brought by chaperones) must be taller than 42″. Daily admission fees will be charged.
8. Classroom size: 1-30 students. Chaperones are free. Up to 6 classrooms per session.
9. Each participant (children and chaperones) must have a signed waiver.